We’re here to help
We want to make your visit to modernartbuyer.com as friendly and effortless as possible. Here we outline how the site works but if you have any further questions, please send us at email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you and will do all we can to make your art buying process run smoothly.
How the website works
Firstly, all of our artists are carefully selected for quality, creativity and diversity, by the team at Modern ArtBuyer. This means that you can relax in the knowledge that we believe these artists represent some of the best in affordable, contemporary art around today. You simply have to choose the artwork you love – something that will become the heart of your space and that defines your personal style.
Follow these simple steps to use the website and buy exceptional artwork:
- Browse artwork by price, size and style to narrow down your selection. It’s a good idea not to be too strict in your filtering otherwise you might miss your masterpiece. Be open-minded – you might just surprise yourself!
- Once you register your details, you can save your picks of the collection into your own personal gallery of ‘Favourites’ for quick reference.
- Need a little more reassurance? View your chosen artwork on your very own wall in ‘Changing Room’. Following the guidelines shown, take a photograph of your bare wall, upload the photograph to our website and drop in place your chosen artwork. As long as you follow the guidelines, the work will automatically scale giving you a good idea of how it will really look in your space. Peace of mind in an instant.
- Once you have chosen the piece you can’t live without, click ‘Buy’ then go to your basket and complete your purchase.
- Your artwork will be delivered within 7 – 21 days. This allows our artists to get work printed, signed or framed where necessary. Overseas deliveries may take longer but customers will be notified if this is the case.
- All work will be packaged and delivered appropriately and carefully.
- Please see our ‘Care Guide’ or details of how to unwrap and look after your artwork.
Extra layers of comfort
We want you to love and be proud of your new artwork. Once you receive your artwork, if you decide it isn’t exactly what you were after, we have a returns policy in place. If you would like to return an artwork, please notify us within fourteen days of receipt. All artwork returned in mint condition will receive a full refund. For more details see our terms and conditions.
If you would like to view an artwork, please email us at email@example.com and we can arrange for you to view the artwork either at our offices in Bath or in the artist’s studio at a convenient time.
Need help deciding what is going to work in your space? We’d love to help you choose the right artwork for your wall. If you’d like our suggestions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what you’re looking for, where it will hang, how you want the artwork to make your viewers feel and your budget. We’ll happily come back to you with some ideas and background on our suggested artists. We look forward to hearing from you!